Friday, August 17, 2012

Fairs, blogging and creations!

Today was good, but long and now I am off to bed earlier than expected. However - I did get to the Depraved Nation's Voodoo Fashion Fair although I haven't opened any of my goodies yet - SL Unearthed blog will likely showcase that tomorrow! Also, Jenneh Thursday and I finally decided on our hunt item for the SL Unearthed Big Things Small Packages hunt! Exciting!

I'm still poking around with some petite designs for that, but I have a good idea of what I want to make (and the mesh/sculpties all ready set up and ready to be textured) - but I have to adjust some of my Photoshop doodads to compensate for the size of the petite avis and then all the creation magic will happen! WOO!

While I was considering what I could toy around with in the meantime (because my attention span is just too short to spend hours and hours in a file on one particular thing), a friend of mine asked for a red brocade version of the black corset I made, AND I ran across a design idea that I'd like to try for another modified corset. Cross your fingers that it turns out the way I'd like if you're a fan of the BG Feline corsets that I've made! - Check out the >> Arbitrary << blog or my Flickr Feed for info on how to nab this new (and reasonably priced) design.


No comments:

Post a Comment